Monday, November 9, 2009

A Jilane Type Day

Time: 54:39
Distance: 7.40 miles
Pace: 7:23
Map

Given the fact that Jeffrey still hasn't got me any sort of training schedule, I'm content to create one myself. Today's running called for 15 miles in the morning, 1.5 miles in the late morning and another run in the afternoon.

Meagan was running "long" with Jenna from Old Bell and since I had nothing better to do, I thought to join in the fun. We ran easy, but I could tell there were already some miles in the legs. The biggest discomfort was a slight cramp in my left shoulder/upper arm. It was either a cramp or a warning sign for a stroke. I started feeling good by mile 5 and finished tired but strong. There is nothing like a 15-1.5-7.4 mile day. Take that Jeff.

1 comment:

Jilane said...

Sure, I could take this as an insult, but I'm going to go ahead and see it as a compliment instead. (I'm just one of those "the glass is half full" kind of kids.)

Oh, and please tag this entry as "triple run" immediately. High five.