Monday, November 30, 2009

Time: 29:34
Distance: 4.27 miles
Map

I had a busy day visiting accounts for the first time. I dropped in Run For Your Life where Meagan works, drove up the road and said hi to the guys at Charlotte Running Company, and then drove out to TrySports. I also picked up my samples for Craft, Karhu, Balega and Fuel Belt this afternoon. My apartment is now covered with product and Meagan is none too pleased.

When I finished transporting all the gear upstairs I decided it was time to go for a run. It was dark. It was drizzly. And, I didn't want to do it. I returned Tanya's truck to campus and had 30 minutes before Meagan's class let out. I got in some running through the Myers Park neighborhood and ventured into Freedom Park. There isn't a whole lot of action on the roads once the sun sets. I wouldn't say it was fun running in the dark, but I'll have to get used to it.

No comments: