Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Last Minute Miles

Time: 68:12
Distance: 10.35 miles

I have managed to misplace the Garmin connector device that uploads workouts. Not good. Hopefully I didn't lose it.

I nearly didn't run this afternoon because of the weather. Hurricane Ida made her presence known this morning and she didn't let up. I was content to sit on the couch and prepare for my trip to Austin, TX but then I heard the team wasn't going to McAlpine. There was a chance for me to run with some guys near the Queens campus and I wanted to take advantage of it.

I put my rain costume on and set out in the rain. I ran into Mr. Stuetzel in Freedom Park and we continued on for a few miles. It wasn't that cold out so it terms of comfort, it was no where near miserable. I finished up with a few quick miles around 6-minute pace. Glad to have some miles for the day.

No comments: