Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Running Event

Time: none
Distance: none

That bitch Ida was still in town this morning. I could hear her torments as I decided to roll over and go back to sleep. There was no point in getting a wet, dark and windy run in before leaving for The Running Event in Texas.

Jeff emailed me with some training and I promptly started following it by taking a day off. Oh well. I didn't have the chance to run in Austin after interviewing with Paul Perrone (TGA) and Jay Duke (Karhu). However, I did get to meet up with Oscar and Scotty D of OK Runner fame. We had some good times at the Hula Hut on Town Lake.

Uncle Reebok via Keith Kelly bought Brian Hanley, Mike Carmody and me a beer at the Hilton bar. It was a fun night but a relatively quiet one on Sixth Street.

No comments: