Thursday, June 4, 2009

Mocha

Time: 70:52
Distance: 11.53 miles
Pace: 6:08
Map

Today's run was supposed to be yesterday's but neither Meagan nor I wanted to do it after flying. So, today was 5 miles easy, 5 miles uptempo which means Meagan runs for 30 mins alone before I join the party. I got in a full mile warm up today before starting Meagan's quicker miles. The first 6 miles were: 7:31, 6:31, 6:34, 6:22, 6:33, 6:23. Meagan looked good finishing up on Hwy Symmes and then I made the right hand turn parallel to the train tracks.

My next 5 miles were: 5:28, 5:26, 5:23, 5:32, 5:22. I felt much better on this run than I did last week with Scotty. I may have been the cooler temps. but hopefully my body is responding to the workload. In comparison to the 3 x 3 mile workout on Tuesday, the pace for today was tame and I felt like I could run 5:2x's comfortably. I have a workout tomorrow which will give me a bit more information on my level of fitness. I think the legs will respond well.

No comments: