Sunday, November 7, 2010

Streaming Run

Time: 57:23
Distance: ~8.6 miles

I'm a blogging machine, but my engine is overheating right now. Too many for one day already. When you run a lot, you have to log a lot of runs. Bad trade off. This is turning into a stream of consciousness post. I felt good on this run. It was getting dark. No deer tonight. Day light savings time makes it dark way too early. I wonder what my miles will total this week? Since I didn't run home from Old Bell this morning, I put in an hour later on after watching the marathon on the intertubes and tv. I also watch some of Marion Jones 30 at 30 special on ESPN. Waste of time so I turned it off and laced up the shoes. Hard not to run a little faster after watching an exciting women's finish and seeing the other Geb pull away in the final mile.

No comments: