Saturday, November 27, 2010

Weezy Sucks

Time: 58:22
Distance: ~8.6 miles

Meagan and I traveled home from DFW separately this afternoon. She had a direct flight while I made a stop in Memphis which meant she could pick me up from the airport. Yay. It also meant that she had a chance to go home and see our cat Weezy that has been missing the two of us for a couple of weeks. What happens when a cat misses their provider? Apparently it decides to shit and piss in your bed. Ask Caitlin, her cat Cicero did it too.

I was angry to learn about having a piss and shit filled bed. It didn't matter that Meagan had already started the wash with our sheets and cleaned the mattress. Think how furious I was when I got home the cat did it again. On our pillow no less. I nearly threw the little princess over the balcony in a fit of rage. If you've never smelled cat pee before then you're a lucky s.o.b., but for those who have, you know what I'm talking about. It's possibly the most potent stuff on earth and it comes from a cute four legged furry friend. I'm getting upset just thinking about it so I better move on.

The run tonight had me one stepping Meagan before the half mile mark and by the time we hit the mile I was long gone. I left her for the wolves in Myers Park and completed a medium loop at a good clip. It didn't matter that I couldn't see a damn thing, I was content to continue running quick. I felt more relaxed upon arriving back at the house even though our bedroom smelled worse than a San Francisco stairwell.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Poop in the bed sucks. John had the luxury of smelling and cleaning it once, and then another time I had took the honor. NOT FUN. I put Cicero's tail in my juicer for his punishment. fortunately, it grew back in just a week's time.