Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Time: 47 mins
Distance: 6 miles

This morning Meagan and I ran from Jilane's apartment down to Cavert Rd. and headed down the hill near some hotel that looks more important than it probably is. It was much colder this morning and I had to wear a long sleeve shirt with a jacket on over the top. We ran along Rock Creek Parkway until we got to the bridge that has GW graffiti on it. The wind was quite real coming off the Potomac this morning. I'm glad I was wearing two layers and had gloves on. The run was fun and easy. My legs don't feel too banged up from the effort on Sunday and Meagan seemed to be clipping along as well. There is nothing much else to report about today's run other than me feeling a little better with the CVS brand daytime/nighttime cold meds in me.

No comments: