Thursday, October 23, 2008

Watch Out for that Tree!

Time: 28:16
Distance: 4 miles

This evening after work Scotty D met up with Gus and I for a run from OK Runner. Every night a swarm of birds likes to nest in the trees between Louie's and Starbucks which makes a potentially treacherous pass under their tails. I usually choose to run around the trees and Gus like to show off his machismo by running under the trees. There is usually a pretty good exchange about him telling me I have a "wu wu" while I have to assert that I really have a "wee wee." That is another story for another time. Anyway, this particular evening Gus asked a deeply philosophical question to Scotty as we were running by the bird trees.

Gus: Hey Scotty, you ever wonder what the white stuff is in bird shit?
Scotty: Yeah, umm. I don't know.
Gus: It's bird shit too.

Run was good. Nice and easy.

No comments: