Friday, October 31, 2008

All Hallows Eve

Time: 28:01
Distance: 4 miles

Gus and I put on our running costumes and headed out for a run just at it was getting really dark. I sported my headlamp through the streets of Brookhaven that were filled with kids dressed up in their real costumes. I didn't pay too much attention to what kids were this year, but I do know that everybody and their moms are dressing up as The Joker, at least that's what the FB shows me. I ran the standard loop but when I got back near the entrance to Brookhaven Village by Starbucks I was a few minutes short of what I wanted to be so I ran around to the back of OK Runner. I put in a few extra minutes to be able to safely call the run 4 miles.

Later in the night I was all suited up with my racing jorts and was ready to go to Scotty Hollingsworth's party, but then I got a bit sicker than I had expected. I ran out of daytime cold meds and didn't want to take the nighttime ones before heading to the party for fear of falling asleep. I started feeling pretty crappy by 10:15 and decided to take those blue pills and call it a night. Lame.

No comments: