Saturday, November 1, 2008

Day Off

Time: zero
Distance: zero

Yesterday was the Ivy League Heptagonal League Championships held at Van Cortlandt Park in NYC. I don't have anything relevant to my running to post about so I will post about my alma mater. I thought the Brown men's team would get no better than 6th place, but predicted them to get 7th. They battled to a 5th place finish and were led by Duriel Hardy's 7th place overall finish. Ben True from Dartmouth dominated the race and broke the course record previously held by Brown's Chris Schille. The course this year was slightly different from years past but I don't think it affected times much because it just changed the location of the start and finish which are located on a big flat open field. I would recap the women's race if I cared, but I don't, so I won't.

No comments: