Saturday, November 22, 2008

ESPN Game Day: OU vs. Texas Tech

Time: 72:00
Distance: 9 miles

I ran from the Lodge in to campus this morning to check out ESPN Game Day. It was a good deal. On my first trip through campus there were about 400 students packed onto the infield of the track waiting for the show to start. On my second trip back, just before heading home, the crowd had grown by a few hundred and the stereo was blasting classic dance jams. Just think of those 90s jams that they used infomercials to advertise. Remember?

A poor photo of the ESPN and OU crews.

The wind out of the south sucked running down Jenkins, but other than that the run was pretty boring. I stopped at one point to email Team MJ about the crowd and my run. I was looking for something to do other than run.

No comments: