Sunday, November 2, 2008

Wax On, Wax Off

Time: 39:32
Distance: 6 miles

I had to meet Gus at the store today because it was our duty to wax the floor. The plan was to meet at 8 am, wax part of the floor, eat breakfast, wax the rest of the floor. I was out the door a little after 7:20 and it usually take me about 45 mins to get to the store so I had to come up with a shorter route and run a bit fast than what would have been ideal. I felt decent out on the really foggy roads which is unusual for Norman. It wasn't cold but it was definitely not warm with the dense fog. I made it to the store a bit quicker than I thought it would take me and I immediately went to the computer to turn on the computer. The NYC Marathon was taking place in the 5 boroughs of the city. I won't take the time to recap the race, but you can read Letsrun.com's coverage of the event and find results there. I will say that the Americans performed well on the men's side taking 6th through 10th and Kara Goucher debuted at 2:25:53.

No comments: