Monday, November 24, 2008

MNF

Time: 30:07
Distance: 4 miles

Once we shut down the store I suited up with my costume for a run over to Holly's house. He still had the remnants of Saturday night's tailgate lurking out on his back room and he invited Dizzle, Skolnick and myself over to help polish the stuff off. I jogged along the back route behind Westwood Golf Course to Holly's but needed to add on a few extra minutes which I found at the park by the Firehouse Art Center. The legs felt pretty solid this evening. The brew was pouring properly out of the keg and the pizza was cheap and tasty. The game was average at best mainly because none of us cared about the Saints and whoever they were playing. No complaints on the night.

I almost forgot to mention that the NCAA cross country championships were this morning and Galen Rupp had a victorious duel against Sam Chelanga. There are other recaps out there and you'd be better served reading letsrun.com or trackshark.com if you're truly interested in the sport.

No comments: