Friday, November 14, 2008

Yo Jess, Where Yout At?!

Time: 54:16
Distance: 7 miles

Scotty picked me up at work this afternoon and we headed over to campus to kill some time at Starbucks. My Gold Member Card that I ordered sometime last week is still not here and I'm getting a little pissed about it. Anyway, I bought a couple Caffe Mistos which was a quality choice prior to the run. I had never had one before but the steamed milk softened the flavor of the coffee. Our plan was to meet Jessica Eldridge over at the track for a short run but when we got there she was a no show. For whatever reason, we didn't meet up and Scotty and I left for a campus loop. It was quite cold and neither of us had gloves. During the middle of the run we both decided to borrow a look from the Kenyans and we tucked our jackets into our shorts. The run finished back at the track and we ran about 10 minutes on the infield barefoot.

Afterwards we went to NY Pizza for some scoops and 'za. Still healthy. 34 days down and 1 to go.

1 comment:

Jilane said...

Oh, snap! I nearly missed it!

Props for great usage of the word 'za.