Saturday, November 8, 2008

What am I Doing!?!?

Time: 86:59
Distance: 12 miles

So this morning I planned on getting a few miles before heading off to Tulsa with Scotty D, however, it turned into a run of substantial distance. I ended up running over to OK Runner and picked up some stuff which is 6 miles away from my apartment. While I was there I got to chat with Tim who was running/walking with Lauren Pratt. Ms. Lauren is 8 mos. pregnant which tells you how fit Tim is. I may like running with girls, but pregnant ones? I think not.

I hoped that Scotty was going to be near his phone and perhaps out at Panera on my jog back to the Lodge. I put a few calls out to him but got no answer and figured that he might be on the roads. Just as I was approaching campus I got a call from Dizzle and he told me that he was indeed at Panera picking up some pastries and drinking coffee. If I had received that call like 7 minutes earlier that would have been me enjoying those pastries with Scotty. Instead I was hurrying back to my apartment to get off my feet because we have a big race this afternoon in T-town.

No comments: