Sunday, November 9, 2008

Week in Review

Time: 612:37
Distance: 86 miles

I guess this could be considered an above average week of training for me at this point. I hadn't expected to crack the 80 mark, but the body continues to feel good. I will hopefully back things off next week because Meagan and I have a bet going and it's quite important that I win. On October 13th she said that I would be hurt within 35 days, and now the magic day for victory is November 15, 2008. Meagan was pretty serious about this bet and wanted to put up something serious, so she suggested that if I was injured before 35 days I would have to get rid of my nipple rings. I thought about this for a bit and then with confidence suggested that if I'm betting nipple rings then if I'm healthy after 35 days then I would get another tattoo. Nipple rings vs. tattoos. The challenge. 6 days left.

1 comment:

Jilane said...

I'd like to throw out there for public record that these terms are a bit off. If you win, it seems SHE should have to get the nipple rings/tattoo. Otherwise, it's like, ooooooh, you won permission from MRN to get another tat. Weak, man. Really weak.