Saturday, November 29, 2008

Farewell to Mt. Pleasant

Time: 60:12
Distance: 8.18 miles
Pace: 7:22

If you couldn't tell by the pace I was running with a girl again. DeCoste has been putting in some runs at sub-7 minute pace and I need to get back in that club. I'm just having a little fun at the expense of Meagan right now. She is still pretty fit despite missing a few days of training with ridicuritus of the foot. I'd link people to the king of ridicuritus but I'm posting from my phone from DFW. Flight delays are great.

Anyway, the run was pretty standard other than the fox/coyote/wolf/Bigfoot sighting. We were running on one of the country roads and saw a dog like creature crossing the road. Maybe it was more ape like but either way it was pretty sweet. I tilted my head back and howled as we ran by the area of the woods we thought the beast would be but I didn't get a response. Meagan was none too happy about that move. I told her I didn't have to out run the coyote, just her. In the late morning we travelled to the mall Mecca of the world affectionately known as Dallas by the oil barons of Texas. That is all for now...

Posted from my phone

No comments: