Sunday, November 23, 2008

Week in Review

Time: 668:00
Distance: 94.2 miles

Another solid week of training that has left me healthy and on the right track. I had a mini-workout on Weds. that left me with little to complain about. Norman caught a good buzz this week with some good football action and plenty of crowds around. I hope to continue with the miles and need to slowly start bringing in some workouts, but not until December. I think Owen and I have a "no workout November" policy in place for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jordan, when are you going to admit that you are the slowest most asenine sorry excuse for a runner on the damn road? I could outrun you while stuffing doghnuts and oreos and jerkey and cheeze wiz and cold pizza down my throat. I have always been faster than you and you know it. Let it be known, you fat ass!

Ryan Martineau