Tuesday, November 4, 2008

President Elect Barack Obama

Time: 48:27
Distance: 7 miles

Today was an exciting day for obvious reasons. Barack Hussein Obama was elected the 44th President of the United States of America. Pretty sweet. Immediately following the announcement, I went outside to bury all of my guns and money and then I went to Wal-Mart to start stockpiling batteries, MREs and water. That is completely not true, but I know some members of a close family who basically were going to do all that. I mean, seriously!? The thought that an individual could bring the U.S. to complete failure within minutes of taking office is outlandish, but some people, fellow Americans, unfortunately have this belief. I know that at no point in my life will food, energy or water be a scarcity in the U.S., however for those who actually have those thoughts, I say it might be a good thing for their fat asses to go two weeks without food. They might look better afterward. Ha.

The run this morning was good. I ran from the Lodge through campus and around Pickard. The run was very similar to the one yesterday. The legs continue to feel good. Running in the LunaTrainer is sweet. It might be my favorite shoe of all time.

In the evening I suited up to go on a run but Gus and his "wu wu" backed out. He was feeling a little under the weather, or so he claimed, and we went home. I then followed the election on the computer and television for the rest of the night while making claims that Brooks is a racist company that doesn't hire people of color. A few days later I found this on FloTrack which backs me up.

Did you see any black people? I didn't think so.

2 comments:

Meagan Nedlo said...

Why don't you apply then and get a real job.

Unknown said...

i don't want to live in brothel, wa. too rainy. and too many sluts.