Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Old Friend the Wind

Time: 43:11
Distance: 6.03 miles
Pace: 7:10

I was supposed to meet Connor this morning but he apparently sent me a text at 1:45 am saying that he wouldn't be able to make it. I didn't see the text until after the run so I spent the first few minutes running around the Campus Lodge parking lot freezing my ass off in the wind. The run itself was boring, cold and windy. Not a great one.

The running outside part of my morning was lackluster, but running in general is catching a good buzz. I was delighted to see that my good friend Eamonn "DaWeeman" O'Connor decided to get his fat ass back on the training block. Later in the afternoon I spotted that Mr. Patrick Tarpy also took a hint and opted to start cutting some shapes. Good times will be had all around. I predict DaWeeman will be injured in hours and Tarpy will fail to post 90% of the time.

No comments: