Monday, February 23, 2009

Another Short Run

Time: 32:01
Distance: ~4 miles
Gym: morning & evening

I went to the gym in the morning and spent some time on the elliptical and bike. The achilles wasn't sore in the morning which is a good sign.

I ran home from work in the afternoon and took a route that is a touch over 4 miles. I continue to run really far back on my heal and still try no to toe off aggressively. I finished up at the gym and threw some weights around. The eccentric loads felt good and a short cool down on the bike capped things off. In the evening I could feel the achilles getting a little creaky. I made sure to ice a couple of times and take some Vitamin I. I'm not too worried about it because at no point was there pain, just a bit of inflammation and creakiness. I'll probably take the day off tomorrow.

No comments: