Monday, February 16, 2009

Week in Review

Time: ~15 mins
Distance: ~2 miles

This was a good week for things other than running. I opted not to run the race in hopes of getting back into a routine sometime during the Black History Month also known as February. I was pleasantly surprised by Meagan during my trip to Austin on Valentine's Day and got to watch Owen run his first marathon. I wish I had been out there competing too because the field was much softer this year than last and years prior. I joined a gym this week and have been showing up regularly for boring elliptical and bike sessions. I don't get after it like I was did when I was injured. In college I could destroy the cross training routine but now I don't feel the urge. I'll be back out there soon and hope to incorporate some more core and stretching into the gig.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you planning on eugene now once the achilles is all good?

Tarpy said...

get after it on the elliptical

Coste said...

you're black?