Friday, February 27, 2009

Cold Front

Time: 28:03
Distance: ~4 miles
Gym: morning

I was up early and in the gym by the time Meagan called me. I rode the bike and frolicked on the elliptical. The achilles wasn't any more of a problem with two days of running behind me so I will probably go for another short one after work.

I was planning to meet up with Scotty for a jog but we missed each other due to the study he's doing. No worries though because I got in some decent stretching and drills while I waited. When I decided to press on I looped through campus and then the surrounding streets until I got about 4 miles. The achilles was not a factor but I can still find a spot of soreness if I press around. The eccentric loads and ice quickly followed upon finishing the workout.

No comments: