Thursday, February 12, 2009

Downtown Fitness Slog

Time: none
Distance: none
Gym AM: yup
Gym PM: yup

In the morning I spent a few moments on the bike, elliptical and walked on the treadmill. Yes, I walked on the treadmill. At an incline though so as to make me a little more hardcore than the gray hair next to me. I followed this short bout with some time doing abs and stability exercises. Not too much else to report. No roid rage yet.

In the evening I returned to the gym and warmed up on the elliptical before heading off into the weights section. I benched 350 lbs, squatted 850 lbs, and dead lifted just over 900 lbs. I really think the 'roids are helping my lifting even if they don't seem to be doing a thing for my achilles.

2 comments:

Jilane said...

You'll be hitting them out of the park in no time.

I knew you liked Bonds for a reason.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the 'roids haven't sent you into a Hulk-inspired rage where "Jordan bash" everything in sight.

Make sure that you're drinking plenty of water to counter the effects that the steroids might have on your skin, which could be break-outs or dryness. I have no idea what I'm talking about, so take everything I say with a boulder-sized-grain of salt.