Saturday, April 25, 2009

24 Hour Countdown

Time: 34:15
Distance: 5 miles

I came downstairs at 6:30 am to start my run and was greeted by a crew of long haired dudes setting up a stage for the Norman Music Festival. How come all those guys look the same wherever you go? I'm going to miss the music which kinda sucks because they got a pretty good lineup like Of Montreal, Tea Leaf Green and Sugar and Gold. They must be important because there has been some buzz about the bands playing this year.


The run was humid. I was wearing a long sleeve Brooks/Hanson's shirt though which didn't help things but tomorrow is going to be fun. The legs are feeling fresh and I think I'll be able to handle the pace. I'm hoping the cooling system is prepared to go late in the race when the sun comes out and warms the course to 70 around 8:30 am.

Oh, and speaking of countdowns...

...nevermind I can't find it.

2 comments:

Tarpy said...

free, two, one...japanese champion!

Jilane said...

Dear all:

Track Jordan by signing up here:
http://tracking.theendresultco.com/2009/okcmm/index.php

(Thanks, MRN and Aja. He's worthless.)