Monday, April 20, 2009

Insert Clever Title Here

Time: 28:14
Distance: 3.5 miles

This evening after work Scotty came by and we headed out for jog through Brookhaven. Since he was in the Brooks Cascadias we decided to make lots of loops at one of the small parks alongside Broookhaven Blvd. We chatted about Boston Marathon tactics among other things.

After the run I kept my streak alive at The Mont. I'm currently on a roughly two week drinking streak that has involved the consumption of at least 1 beer or glass of wine. You gotta go with what works. My liver meridians are fealing fantastic.

2 comments:

Meagan Nedlo said...

hurry up and title this before jilane has a seizure.

Jilane said...

I noticed at work on my feeder. I wasn't allowed to comment. Damn filter. I shall use my phone from now on, as I am doing right now.