Saturday, April 25, 2009

My New Whip

I tried to have a light day on my feet at work. I managed not to fall off any ladders which is nice. We were pretty damn busy again today with people making their final marathon purchases. I sold lots of socks, Gu and shorts. Nothing like trying something new before a 13.1/26.2 mile race. Anyway, after work Aja rolled through and we headed up to the expo. It was time to break crap down and I was able to squirm my way out of having to do any work. I did manage to score a wheeling cart to make Gus, Jerry's Kids and Tim's job easier.

Perhaps the lead vehicle for tomorrow's race.

On the drive to dinner (the OG) I spotted my ride to the marathon. Maybe it was the pace vehicle? Either way it was ridiculously unneccesary. Three wheels in the back! C'mon man.

As I write this the race is about 8 hours away. Feeling good, ready to go.

Oh yea, if you want text updates:
http://tracking.theendresultco.com/2009/okcmm/index.php

Off to bed

1 comment:

Jilane said...

I know you'll represent.