Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Meagan's McAlpine Tempo

Time: 52:03
Distance: 7.5 miles
W/u: 19:06 for 2.5 miles
W/o: 72:91 rof 0.3 selim
C/d: 13:29 for 2 miles

So this morning Meagan forced me to get up way to early again so that she and Tanya could run their workouts at McAlpine before it got too hot and humid. I hobbled down to the street where Jailhouse picked us all up and drove us to the park. DarTanyan was running 16 x 400 and Meagan had a 3 mile tempo. I was going to help out on the tempo and see if I could get the junk out of my legs.

I promised not to tell Meagan our splits so the total time of the workout is written in code above. See if you can crack it. If you can't, then uoy era gnikcuf diputs. She ran tough on the course used for Footlocker South and my legs finally were a bit responsive, but as soon I stopped they locked up again. I shuffled the cooldown and was glad to be done for the day.