Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm Starting to Piss Off Da WeeMan

Time: 24:45
Distance: ~3 miles

I'm trying to get all caught up with this blog so that I'm on point for the week of OKC Marathon. By now Da WeeMan is probably pulling out his hair or whatever they pull on in Ireland.

Tonight it was some time for some 'sticking and we went up to OKC for the eats. Scotty, Spenis and I got in a bit of a run at Broadway Park. It was a small grass loop that we were running and the pace started really slow on purpose.

At the end of the run Mark Bravo was running through the park with his mom's dog and asked what we were getting ready for. He's going to be announcing the OKC Marathon from the booth in a few Sundays. Scotty and I both were asked to send him a brief bio on our training, life and thoughts about the stimulus package. I sent some good pictures of teabaggers.

No comments: