Monday, April 6, 2009

Brookhaven Slog

Time: 36:40
Distance: 5.04 miles
Pace: 7:17
Map

I got off work a little early this afternoon and spent the waiting hours in Starbucks. I filled up my cafe misto from the morning and updated the blog. Scotty met me in Brookhaven and we suited up for a jog through Brookhaven. It was a solid jog that sucked for the first half because of the wind. I'm ready for the weather to start warming up at the middle of this week. Hopefully, the warmth will come with no winds so that my workout on Weds. isn't horrendous.

After the run we headed over to Louie's to watch UNC trounce MSU. I really wanted to see Magic hype the crowd from the stands but that obviously wasn't the case. The Tar Heels won in dominating fashion in the Spartan's backyard. In the two games played between UNC and MSU this year, UNC won by over a combined 50 points. Ouch!

No comments: