Thursday, July 24, 2008

Planned Day Off

Time: none
Distance: none

A much needed day off. I think this is my first day off since traveling to California a few weeks ago. My hip is in pretty rough shape. I can tell my body is all out of alignment and could use a readjustment. Since I'm traveling back to Norman today I will not try to run in the evening.

I left the ATL at 7:30 this morning departing for the Louis Armstrong Airport in NoLa. I think the airport plays non-stop Louis Armstrong music because at one point I heard a version of It's Cold Outside which makes complete sense this time of year. My flight from NoLa took me to DFW and then finally to OKC. I landed just after 1 and was at work a little before 2 pm. At some point this afternoon I put a call out to Dr. Kyle Griffith who used to have a chiropractor practice in Brookhaven village. He is now located up the street and hope to meet with him soon about my hip.

No comments: