Saturday, July 19, 2008

Shout Out to Andrew Worthington

Time: 30:21
Distance: 4 miles

This afternoon I was taking down some painting tape at OK Runner as we are trying to spruce up the front room of the store and a gentleman from England asked if I was the author of the OK Runner blog. I laughed because I was under impression that only a handful of friends actually read about this running stuff. He commented that he liked my posts about the DRC Half Marathon and training in Fayetteville. Thanks for reading.

This evening after work I wanted to do a slightly different loop. I decided to run west along Robinson and then shot into the neighborhoods until I reached Lions Memorial Park. I made a few loops on the grass and then headed back to the store along 36th. Legs felt okay. Hip was a little sore. Ate some decent pizza at Louie's with Anna and Gus.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

..."under impression that only a handful of friends actually read about this running stuff"...and Andrew Worthington AND your Mom. How else would I know where you are?

Owen said...

Oh snap! Jokin, you just got called OUT!