Saturday, March 28, 2009

Lose, Lose

Time: 45:00
Distance: 7.00 miles

The treadmill is an awful machine but so is wintry mix. I ran at the gym this morning because it was windy and I didn't feel like putting on a cold weather running costume. Too many articles of clothing to wash in the sink. The pace started out slow but was clipping along by the end of it. For some reason the treadmill limits you at 45 mins so I raced to the 7 mile mark. I would estimate the last mile was run around 5:20 pace and it was judged perfectly. The schedule had me at 8 in the AM and 4 in the PM. After work I was planning on suiting up for a 5 miler but, again, I didn't want to suit up for the wind which is now at 21 mph. Tomorrow is going to be nice so I won't be able to talk myself out of some jogs.

No comments: