Thursday, March 5, 2009

Spring Is Here?

Time: 35:44
Distance: 5 miles
Gym: morning

Last night at 'sicking Kristi showed me her Downtown Fitness card and invited me to join her at 6 am for some elliptical action. Not gonna happen. I was there a bit later and put in some time warming up the muscles for some decent stretching and eccentric loads. The achilles felt fine this morning after not really icing last night.

After working with Oscar all day I ran home from the shop on a windy but warm evening. The legs were feeling good and it felt like I was running at a good clip. The darkness probably made me feel like I was running faster than I actually was but that's okay at this point. The 80 degree temps today were a joy but the pollen in the air sucks. My allergies are killing me.

1 comment:

Coste said...

I used to enjoy stopping by The OK Runner. Now, ehhh. I could take it or leave it. When are you going to start doing ridiculous things again like 8 X a workout per day so we can all see how crazy you still are???????