Monday, March 16, 2009

Man with a Plan

Time: 32:54
Distance: 4+ miles
Gym

Carrot Top arrived at the shop around closing time wondering if I was going for a run. He had already put in some miles by the time I was able to join him and we took a tour of Brookhaven. Nothing too exciting on that front. This afternoon Jailhouse shot me an email with my training for the next 42 days. It looks reasonable, although he has me working out the day after St. Paddy's day. Idiot. I was supposed to run a 6 miler and a 4 miler today which I came close to doing. Oh well. On the drive home from work with Gustavo we drove by Downtown Fitness and I saw that Ms. Kristi Cook was banging away on the 'mill. I opted to walk up the street and amuse her for a few moments. In the back of my mind I knew that I was a few miles short on the day so I threw down a couple more miles just to impress the couple on the elliptical machine.

No comments: