Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday Run at the GT

Time: 37:45
Distance: 5 miles
Gym: afternoon

I dropped my stretch rope and the gym this afternoon before starting off on a run up to the grass track. The legs were feeling good and the achilles wasn't the least bit noticeable. It was definitely the best it has felt in well over a month. I decided to take a spin on the outer (1200m) loop which might not have been the best choice since I think uneven terrain might cause the achilles to a bit extra work. The grass didn't seem to bother anything but I know having the SuperFeet and Adrenalines on definitely provide much more stability than I normally like. At the gym I lifted a bit and worked my core. Nothing that exciting and probably not even close to the powerlifting that Tom does with his frat buddies.

No comments: