Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sushi Preview

Time: 27:08
Distance: 4.08 miles
Pace: 6:38
Map

The run from my house to campus was pleasant and I used it to work up an appetite for In the Raw. I lapped the outdoor track a few times to fill time and then finished up at ITR. The new sushi restaurant near campus has some pretty stellar happy hour offerings. The California, New York, Candy and Veggie rolls were all just $3 and the beer was cheap. Scotty D and I had some rolls and gyoza to start while waiting for Skolnick. We were impressed with the sushi pros downstairs. The ITR salad which was also just $3 was overwhelming in size. Great deal.

Just as we were finishing up the former OU football legendary coach Barry Switzer stumbled upstairs with his cronies. By stumble, I mean stumble as those guys were having a great time off the red wine. Barry was swearing up a storm in the first minutes of his arrival and I can only imagine that the rest of the evening was eventful.

No comments: