Thursday, March 12, 2009

Mile Two Is Surely Not Right

Time: 59:24
Distance: 8.00 miles
Pace: 7:27
Splits: 8:07, 6:29, 7:19, 7:11, 7:49, 7:36, 7:25, 7:38
Map

Meagan and I stumbled down stairs to find that it was raining outside and 35 degrees. Classic Providence weather. The run took us through campus and down to Scotty D's. Before leaving I put a call out to our treadmill running buddy to see if he was game. He of course didn't answer his phone but I was certain to tell him that I would have the celly on my person during the run. I got a call about halfway down Pickard asking where we were and I told Mr. Downard that he had about 8 minutes before our arrival. A few minutes later the group grew to three and we were pounding the 'crete as one. The run north was a bit fierce due to the wind and at one point Meagan almost vommed all over the place because of Raynaud's syndrome/phenomenon. Not sure what happened on mile two but the split is wonky.

No comments: