Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Streak Goes Down

Time: none
Distance: none
Gym: morning

I got up and headed to the gym for some elliptical and biking kicks. I was warmed up and did my eccentric loads on the achilles that is feeling much better. I was hoping to run in the evening after work but Gustavo didn't bring his costume. I didn't feel like running in the dark and decided to take the night off. I also broke my streak of alcohol free days (AFDs). Yesterday during the run I was thinking about the last time I had a beer and I'm pretty sure it was last Sunday during the Academy Awards which means I had an AFW. And, actually it was wine that I was drinking. Tonight I had a Bud Light Lime which hit the spot while we watched the OSU vs. Kansas State game. Some "bracketologists" say that with the win OSU would be given a spot into March Madness. Next up is Bedlam here in Norman on Saturday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that doesn't count as drinking. If you had a real beer maybe, but piss water like that? If you're going to break a streak, do it for a worthwhile beer