Monday, September 28, 2009

Feels Almost Like Fall

Time: 31:19
Distance: 4.49 miles
Pace: 6:58
Map

Wicked sore. If this were a cross-training blog like Meagan's I would have mentioned that we played an epic game of soccer yesterday afternoon. The weather was great for an hour long game of the sport that brought me into running at the age of 9. My skill on the ball was questionable and my dribbling ability left a lot to be desired. However, I could still place the ball relatively well and pass/shoot accurately. Regardless of my snipe, Meagan does give a pretty good job at recapturing the worldly friendly that was played. That said, my body is wicked sore. I used muscles that have been dormant since the last time I played soccer over a year ago in Mexico. My back hurts, as do my upper quads. It was fun while it lasted but now I have to face the consequences.

This run was really easy through Freedom Park and I ended up feeling pretty good by mile 2.

No comments: