Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tanya is Back

Time: 32:09
Distance: 4.43 miles
Pace: 7:15
Map

Tanya touched down in the Queen City last night without her bags because US Airways left them in San Francisco. She was planning on staying with Meagan and I anyway which meant the air mattress would get another use.

This morning she planned on jogging to campus to get her truck, so I thought I'd tag along. I showed her my loop through the park up to Queens. I felt pretty good on this easy jog as we chatted about the potential field in Providence. Tanya will also be racing the CVS Downtown 5k.

I pulled off another meal in the dining hall thanks to the absent Simon.

I got another follower on this blog. (If you're really in Charlotte, feel free to contact me and we hopefully would be able to meet up for a run).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aren't you a bit old to be doing the dining hall at college gig now?