Monday, September 7, 2009

Running and Errands

Time: 38:24
Distance: 5.45 miles
Pace: 7:02
Map

I took a spin through Freedom Park this morning before taking Meagan to work. My dad and I spent the rest of the day running errands around Charlotte. Our first stop was to Target where he purchased a toothbrush, next we were off to South Park mall for a sweatshirt. A good friend, Carolina, requested that one be purchased with her name across the front. It's not to difficult to find a UNC baby blue sweatshirt here in the Tar Hell state, or so we thought.

My dad spotted on at Finish Line in the mall and promptly made the purchase, but if were only that easy. The store was running a buy 1 for $35 or 2 for $40 special which meant that I would be getting a piece of apparel too. There certainly weren't any Brown University items, no OU pieces and I couldn't do App State, Penn State, USC, Duke or Texas. I reluctantly chose an Ohio State Buckeyes sweatshirt from the selection and immediately texted my little sister who will be attending the nations largest university in the fall. I told her she better not flunk out now that I have this sweatshirt.

The last stop was to Earth Fare where we had lunch and bought some dinner food for later.

No comments: