Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Dead Presidents

Time: 80:02
Distance: 12 miles

What a cold morning! I awoke to find that it was about 4 degrees with the wind chill. I guess I had gone to bed knowing this and decided I wasn't going to work out on the GT if the condition were so brutal. Instead I will get out there tomorrow when there is suppose to be no wind. This morning I ran the standard Dead Presidents' loop with an add on of Irving. It was not fun running north into the wind along the train tracks. At a certain point during the run it felt like I had beads in my hair b/c something was rattling behind me. I thought I looked something like this except with a hat on. I reached back and felt that my hair was frozen with sweat. Brutal! I'm glad I was able to get in the distance despite the wind and cold. I had to do the anal few minutes of running around the Lodge parking lot to get in full time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's it I'm going to start linking to choice celebrity pics in my blog too...