Sunday, January 27, 2008

lOjOnes is Out Of shape

Time: 95:30
Distnace: 14 miles

Logan and I went out for a run this afternoon. It was amazing out. Temperature must have been in the high 60s. Even though it was windy, I was joyed that it wasn't colder than a motha. I didn't have a particular route in mind, but Logan wanted to get in about 40-50 minutes. We started out around Boyd St. and crossed the RR tracks. At about 18 minutes we stopped to stretch and that sexy beast ditched the shirt...literally. He tossed it on someone's "free" pile on their lawn. We continued on but by 28 minutes he was tapped. I'm calling him out here for being out of shape. I'll give him credit for working hard these last few weeks, but not being able to make it 30 minutes is rough. I hope he had a good walk back to the Lodge.

I looped back and ran Dead Presidents. I felt decent out there, but my lower legs were a bit stiff from the workout last night. It was a good day to be out running despite the wind.

I'm also calling out Owen, Hanley, Hamel and lOjOnes for not updating shit this week. What am I suppose to read during class? Scotty D. you get a lighter sentence for your post last night, but I need to see more commitment.

2 comments:

Owen said...

check yourself before you wreck yourself. or, before i wreck you.

Unknown said...

check yo self. i called you out before you updated your blog. as far as i'm concerned your training posts were a result of my comments.