Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Mistake of a Long Run

Time: 88:49
Distance: 13 miles? Really 14+
Map

I'll need to map this run to figure out how far I actually went. I wasn't feeling great to begin with and I ended up having to run around the Palm Springs Airport. I had the option of turning left at the corner of Gene Autry Trail and Ramon or continue going straight. I went straight. Big mistake. I was only at 55 minutes before I started feeling like ass and I had already committed to going around the airport. It wasn't even that long of a run but I had planned on going closer to 75-80 minutes. The cold needs to start getting better. It just has to... right?

Went to the gym and lifted a bit. Abs.

Just got finished mapping this motha. Maybe I was running faster than I thought I was. Also, the run shows it was 14+ but b/c parts of the run were done on a walking path that had slight curves to them the run was actually longer. It is already tedious to map out runs on gmap-pedometer, no need to make it incredibly difficult on myself.

No comments: