Thursday, January 31, 2008

Morning Run

Time: 42:53
Distance: 6 miles

Ran in the morning from the Lodge to the Mosier Indoor Facility. I left my spikes at the track on Saturday night b/c I didn't want to cool down with them in hand. I had meant to pick them up on Sunday but forgot. Luckily they were still in the corner underneath the tarp where I left them. Last night Scotty D. and Holly agreed to meet on Pickard at 8 so I took a chance and ran over there to see if I could find them. I think I caught a glimpse of them running at the far north end of the street but they were too far off. I only wanted to get in a few miles this morning b/c I will be doing a speed session after class tonight.

The run started off in nearly perfect weather, but ended in complete shite. It was cold but not freezing. More importantly the flags were still. As the run approached 4 miles the wind started to pick up and soon it started to hail. I got back to my apartment and a few minutes later I looked outside to see snow. Not sure how the workout tonight will go.

No comments: