Thursday, January 3, 2008

Easy Run

Time: 55:04
Distance: 8-9 miles
Map


Ran from the house on a loop that didn't go more than a few miles from the house in any direction. It was reminiscent of my old coach Johnny G and Mark Coogan on the loops they would do in East Providence. According to John, the two of them would just make loops in the neighborhood down by the Brown University track. It seemed pretty boring at the time to hear about running multiple loops to get in 10+ miles, but now I see how it would make sense.

Afterwards I did an abridged version of my drills routine. Then I ran 4 x ~150 meters. Felt good to turn the legs over. Ran hard enough to get near my max speed, but didn't press. No need to strain a muscle. Went to the gym and did abs and some light strength work.

No comments: