Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Feeling Miserable

Time: 90:01
Distance: 11.61 miles
Pace: 7:45
Map

I'm not sure why I agreed to it, but I did. I was up at 5 am and out the door 40 minutes later with Meagan in order to run at McAlpine. Meagan, Caitlin, Billy, Spada, Thomas and Justin were all doing a workout on the last mile of the Footlocker Course. I was just getting in some miles since I worked out last night. My calves were pretty sore from being on the track and up on the toes. I was content to run with Paul as the big group did 6 x 1200m.

I never felt good on the run despite the great conversation with Paul about the World Cup. We are both excited to watch the final match this Sunday. I ran farther than I should have because when I got back to the Old Bell parking lot and sent Paul on his way home, I realized that I couldn't get into Meagan's car. I opted to turn back and find the workout crew which meant more shuffling. I was glad to get in the miles, but wish it felt better.

No comments: