Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Nuun Medium Loop

Time: 65:25
Distance: 8.72 miles
Pace: 7:30
Map

Last night I gave a hydration clinic to the Running 202 group in Albemarle. Peter of Vac & Dash fame let me come out and chat with one of his training groups. I would have love to stayed for their run because it was the first evening in who knows how long that was actually a little chilly. However, I had to get back to Charlotte because the national sales director of Nuun was in town. He arrived while I was in Albemarel, but Meagan was kind enough to pick him up from the airport and drop him off at his hotel. Luckily they hit it off immediately as they share several of the same friends. The rest of the night was spent at Brazwell's on Montford where Scott Schilter and I enjoyed a few pints and talked about the NC/SC territory.

This morning's run was another good story telling session. We all chatted about running, the Northwest, the Carolinas, humidity, Nuun, shoes, etc. Scott fit right in to our morning routine. He even ran tough despite not being acclimated to the temps. We finished up and then got along with our day. Meagan was off to RFYL while Scott and I dropped in a few local accounts to lock up orders.

No comments: